Sunday, July 29, 2007

o.0.

Supposed to have tuition now, but teacher is sick. Shuang. I like the weather now, cooling and windy. Cloudy clouds and breeze. Lucky i stay on 10th floor.

wait ah ...

...
...
...

Ok i came back from the toilet. Sudden stomachache. As i was saying , luckily i stay on the 10th floor, if not there isn't gonna be any wind. Drizzling now.

2 of my good friends know about .......... already. Good friends mah, so should share together. I was pestered for dunno how long before i said. Hahas. Yeah, but I trust them. I rarely have good friends.

Do you know ...

When we reach 75, the time we spent sleeping for an average person is 25 years ?! omg thats a lot . I could do loads of stuffs with that time.

The time sleeping affects your height. Serious. I'm not joking.

Wearing socks while sleeping in a cold enviroment helps in sleeping better. Like in air - con room etc.

Jia you for CT. Who pass i treat swensens. Lmao.

No comments: